Friday, November 8, 2013

Halloween Party

Paula Russ dressed up as Bat-person!
Liliana Matos dressed up as Dark Princess!
This past Friday, November 8, there was a long-awaited celebration of Halloween.This celebration took place at Culturelink. Some students from different schools were also there. They have been with us since the beginning of Wintegration.


On this day, we did presentation of some costumes created by groups that we formed among ourselves earlier. Personally, I enjoyed this celebration. Not only did I get the opportunity to wear a costume, I really liked getting involved in something to do with Halloween for the first time, and also for the fun of being in the company of all those who were present. I was very pleased to scare and be scared!
Jessica Wang and Jasmine Jin teamed up as Cat and Mouse duo


Ivan Gelacio as fake robber!
This is undoubtedly a day to remember, and I hope to repeat too. I did not go with the spirit to win but to have fun. This was the reason that made me participate, and that's what we all got of this day -- LOTS OF FUN!


Written by: Liliana Matos


Edited by: Lynda Young
Posted by: Jessica Wang

No comments:

Post a Comment