Friday, October 11, 2013

Bike ride at Evergreen Brick Works


Ever since I came to Canada, riding my bike has become very rare and limited, but CultureLink’s Wintegration Youth organizes a few cycling events for our group every once in a while.


On October 11, we ended up going to Evergreen Brick Works for a bike ride! Though it was short, it was also fun being able to ride in the park off-road with my friends, just like I used to a few years ago! While we were at the Brick Works, we also learned that it used to be an old brick factory and that they made the bricks which were used in building many buildings all over the city of Toronto!


I would definitely go there again and I recommend other people to visit the Evergreen Brick Works and our community.




Written by: Brandon Carreiro
Edited by: Lynda Young
Posted by: Jessica Wang

No comments:

Post a Comment