Friday, June 7, 2013

Toronto Blue Jays Game

Tenzin Dhuedul (far left): "I had fun at the baseball game."
Tenzin Norbu (third from left): "It was a really fun night. I got to see these professionals play."

On Friday, June 07, 2013, our group of 10 newcomer youth went to Rogers Centre for the Blue Jays game against 1st place Texas Ranger. KidsUpFront organization had given us a chance to watch the game.

Thanks KidsUpFront for the tickets!
It was not a sunny day, so the SkyDome had to be closed. The first pitch started right at 7:07 pm. 
We got to watch Toronto's Blue Jays play against the Texas Rangers!
Jessica Wang (right): "The Blue Jays had a wonderful home run!"
During the game, we did many fun activities such as dancing, making waves and chanting "Let's go Blue Jays."
Tenzin Tsephel (top left): It was so much fun.. I had a great time. :)



Sebastian Pinecos (left): "The atmosphere in the audience was amazing."
Vivian (centre): I loved the game and the view was pretty good :)
There were nearly 30000 people attended this match!
Betul Kaya (right): I honestly had fun, that was a nice experience for me, I really enjoyed it :) Thank you so much for everything, we really had fun!


Flyura (far right): This evening was amazing, it was the first time I went on a baseball game! Thank you Wintegration and KidsUpFront for the evening! I really enjoyed it!
Finally, the Jays won 6-1, and there was a big celebration. We had so much fun. Thanks to KidsUpFront for the tickets once again and thanks to CultureLink. 

Written by: Paul Tieu

No comments:

Post a Comment